Partner Program: Free Online Course: Advocacy in Action
Whether making a specific policy ask or maintaining sustained support, community revitalization professionals and historic preservationists need to develop and hone advocacy skills. Join this course through the Main Street America Institute and presented by the National Trust for Historic Preservation for an in-depth overview of five key advocacy areas:
- Lobbying and Political Action
- Communications for Advocacy Campaigns
- Developing a Grassroots Network
- Communicating with Elected Officials
- Working with an Advocacy Coalition
All sessions take place 2:00-2:45 Eastern, each Tuesday in July and Tuesday, August 4th.